What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When visiting our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, company name or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit our site or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you when you contact us or sign up for our newsletter in the following way:
- To send periodic emails containing top trending Internet topics or to respond to your inquiry.
How do we protect visitor information?
Please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore – as is the case with any organization – we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information.
You may submit any questions you may have about our security procedures by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, it won't affect the user experience.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your PII to outside parties.
Third party links
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
CASL is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- if consent is given, market to our mailing list
To be in accordance with CASL we agree to the following:
- Only send messages to users who have given prior express consent to us to do so
- Identify the business name of the sender of the message
- Include the mailing address and either a telephone number, an email address or a web address for our business
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.